6 Months hardware warranty on refurbished products.
What is covered?
This warranty on Refurbished products includes all hardware components except battery. Does not include accidental damage or loss.
In case of a defect or an issue.
- Repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- Exchange the product with a product.
- Refund the purchase price of the product
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Software is not covered under this Warranty.
- Natural deterioration of battery capacity.
- Recovery and re-installation of system and application software and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
- Any Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse and to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorised Service.
- UN Tech will not be liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data or other information stored on any media.
The Australian Consumer Law & Your Rights
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the ACL requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the ACL says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees'. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit but generally last for an amount of time that is reasonable to expect given factors including the cost and quality of the product or any representations made.